What We Do
We offer a full range of mobile services including wine bottling, labeling and packaging to meet a variety of winery needs while adhering to industry standards.
Our 50 foot climate controlled bottling trailer with on-board nitrogen generation, air compression and steam generation arrives at your site fully equipped and ready for service (rated for nominal 3000 bottles per hour).
Our services can be provided as a full package, or customized to fit your winery’s specific needs including:
- Pre-bottling equipment sanitization (chemical wash & steam), bacteria testing and filter integrity testing
- Wine transfer via variable speed lobe pump
- Two-stage (preliminary and final) wine filtration
- Bottle rinsing with compressed air or purified potable water (sediment & activated carbon filtration and UV disinfection on-board)
- Bottle de-aeration and two point nitrogen sparging (pre-fill and pre-corking/pre-capping)
- Low-vacuum gravity filling
- Vacuum corking (natural, synthetic or agglomerate corks)
- Screw capping (standard or Stelvin Lux caps)
- Capsule application (PVC or aluminum polyethylene)
- Pressure sensitive label application (front, back, neck)
- Case sealing (taping) and case labeling